Who We are and what we do
Sara Hollwey & Jill Brierley are the co-authors of the book The Inner Camino. They deliver trainings in personal and profesisional development using this transpersonal model.
How We protect your personal information
We take your privacy very seriously, taking great care of your personal information, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. In particular, we have the appropriate safeguards in place to hold your personal information safely and securely.
The following personal information about you may be obtained, processed and stored:
- Your name and occupation
- Contact details, including address, email address, and phone numbers
- Online identifiers, e.g. IP address
- Financial details to manage payments
- Your brief/opinions/perspectives about your organisation’s mission, structure, and historical information
- Other information as disclosed by you in the course of the consultancy project
How personal information is obtained and why it is held
Personal information is obtained from you for the purposes of providing services to your organisation. If you fail to provide the required information, we may be unable to provide services to you. Personal information may also be obtained from other professionals as required or permitted by you.
Your personal information is solely used for purposes that are compatible with the purposes for which you provided the information to us. We may use and disclose the information on the basis of:
- your consent (which you may withdraw at any time), or
- if it is necessary to provide services to you or
- for our legitimate interests, e.g. to manage payments, or
- if it is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
We may disclose personal information to third parties such as colleagues who we may be required to consult in connection with services to you or as required by law.
We will retain your personal information for so long as we provide services to you or as permitted or required by law.
Your rights about personal information
You have the following rights in connection with the personal information we hold about you:
- To require access to the information we hold;
- To require rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete information;
- To require the erasure of any information, or restriction of its use, in certain circumstances;
- To object to our use of the information, in certain circumstances; and
- To require porting or transfer of the information to a third party
Your exercise of any of these rights may be subject to legal restrictions in certain circumstances
Cookies are pieces of data created when you visit a site and contain a unique, anonymous number. They are stored in the cookie directory of your hard drive and do not expire at the end of your session. Cookies used by the Inner Camino contain no personal information about the user, nor does our website elicit or store any information from users other than the Internet Protocol address of the computer used to access the site.
Cookies on this site may safely be turned off by users without affecting how pages are displayed. Cookies can be disabled by adjusting your web browser settings. However if you choose not to accept cookies, some parts of our web site will not work properly, such as our Secure Login Section.
Queries or further information
Please contact us if you have any question about this Statement or the personal information we hold about you.
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission.
Contact details: Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois R32 AP23
Tel: 0761 104800 or 1890 252231